Free Wireless Internet
We provide Wi-Fi throughout Kennedy Creek Resort grounds allowing you to remain “connected” via our network.
Grass Airstrip for Private Planes or Small Planes
We have a private airstrip that you can use during your stay! The High Valley Airport is not supervised, and landing is solely the responsibility of the pilot. See our airport page for more details.
- Large dining area
- Oversized sofas, loveseat, chairs
- 60-inch flat screen TV
- Pool table
- Kitchen area (where the group meals are prepared)
- Bathrooms and showers
- Covered patio/eating area for large groups
We often provide cooked meals on the weekends. If you are interested in eating with us, please let us know so that we can prepare for you.
Our meal prices are: Breakfast $10, Kids under 12 eat free. (Saturday and Sunday).
Chef’s choice dinner: Ranging from $18 to $30. Meals are available on Friday night and Saturday night.
Wine is available. *92 points or better
We have a large pavilion for group events, parties, weddings, trade events, or other special occasions.
It is available to rent for your next family reunion, club meeting, or big event! To reserve, call 404-720-0087.
Click over to our activities page for lots of ideas for things to do in the area!
- The campsites have firepits and picnic tables. (Please bring extra firewood with you, but we do stock it here)
- We have a flat walking and biking trail that circles the property. (It is for mountain bikes)
- Rocking chairs and reclining lawn chairs are located throughout the property.
- Have fun singing or cooking out around the campfire at night!
- Enjoy the sunrise and sunset over the mountain!
- Star gaze from our open field, or from the walking trail.
- Play pool in the tavern, or corn hole on the lawn.
- Dogs are allowed, but they must be on a leash.
Full restrooms and showers are available in all cabins and in the bathhouses.
Cabins: The cabins come stocked with kitchen appliances, pots, pans, silverware, dishes, paper products, sheets, pillows, blankets, towels. The cabins also have heat and A/C.
Bunk house: The bunk houses are stocked with a mini fridge, heat and air conditioning, a small dresser, sheets, towels and blankets. Each bunk house has a front patio with two chairs and a picnic table in front.
Dormitory: The dormitory is perfect for groups of 7 to 18. It has bunk beds with sheets, blankets, pillows and towels. There is a coffee table and a sofa with chairs in the front area of the dormitory.
Yurt: The Yurt is a true glamping experience! The large Yurt comes equipped with a king size bed, sheets, blankets, pillows, and towels. Two side tables and lamps are in the yurt, as well as a heater and fan. There is a coffee table and a leather chaise lounge chair. There are several rugs on the floor to keep it clean. The Yurt is built on a platform to raise it off the ground and keep it dry, and there is a double-zip closure for the door.
RV’s and Campers: Pull up your RV almost anywhere on the property! We request that you back in for easy access to the hookups. With each tent, you get to use the bath houses, pavilion, and the tavern. NOTE: The RV’s must be self-contained, but you will have full use of our bathhouse and tavern.
Tents: Set up your tent anywhere on the grassy area, or even in the woods if you prefer more privacy. With each tent, you get to use the bath houses, tavern, and pavilion.